- Remember, many days assignments can't be put on here because of their written nature and the way we set them up in class. That's why I'm here at 7:00 a.m. or earlier, stay in the room most of my planning period during hour 4, and stay after school at certain times during the week! (Reminder: You may call me at home before 8:30 p.m.!!!!!!!!! Then I can explain an assignment!)
- Make references to the Next Week plan I send you each week (or is on this web site!) to see context, which really can help! Also (and this is important!) I'll put the assignment at the end of the explanation of each day's grade in Skyward, so you could check there.
- I'll do my best to e-mail assignments to you, upon request. I figure if you can get to this site, you should be able to get to your e-mail, so use that also, please!
- Please, please make sure you always have with you the current text and your folder with Big Yellow and Big Pink texts! Thanks! Then if you fall ill in the evening, you'll have everything you need!
- That way, if you're absent, you can always deal with the assignment and be ready for the next day!
- Reminder: You could always have a friend come to my classroom to pick things up also!
- If you're present in class, of course, you won't even need this!
- Big reminder: Call me at home before 8:30 p.m. with questions, and I'll be glad to help! Number: 441-2620.